Welcome to Otters Class!
We have 10 pupils and 4 staff. Our class is made up of year 6 pupils following the Explorers pathway.
During our school week, we have plenty of additional activities/ support to keep us extra busy:
- Themed days/ weeks
- Speech and language assistance
- Occupational Therapy assistance
Plus many more!
Keep your eyes peeled for regular updates on our exciting time in Otters class!
Our topic in this Autumn Term is 'I can be a super Scientist!'
We are linking this topic in with our bodies, and focusing on our super senses:
Please find below, some useful resources to support your home learning. These videos and activities are some examples of what we will be covering in class over the Autumn Term.
- Top Mark Maths games
- Top Marks Literacy games
- Phonics play
- Letters and sounds games
- Letter formation activity
- Oak National Academy lesson ideas
- Barefoot sing along stories
- Listen to the sounds and match - game
- Super simple songs - A firm favourite in Otters class!
Linking into our sensory learning, below are some ideas you can try out at home. The activities here use a variety of materials and items you may find in your kitchen cupboards.
- My Senses Hearing Edible Sensory Recipe.pdf
- My Senses Smell Edible Sensory Recipe.pdf
- My Senses Sight Edible Sensory Recipe.pdf
- My Senses Taste Edible Sensory Recipe.pdf
- My Senses Touch Edible Sensory Recipe.pdf
- Clink Clank Sound Sensory Bottle.pdf
- Ding Dong Sound Sensory Bottle.pdf
- Rustle Rustle Sound Sensory Bottle.pdf
- Splashy Sound Sensory Bottle.pdf
- Thud Thud Sound Sensory Bottle.pdf