Foxes Class is the brand new satelite class for Brookfields and is situated at The Grange School in Runcorn. This is a new venture for our school and the Foxes team are very proud to be pioneers in this school development.
The pupils have settled into school extremely well and are enjoying the resources and space in their brand new classroom.
- Shelley O'Connor - Teacher
- Sami - Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Karen and Sarah - Classroom Assistants
- Reception age pupils
- 7 boys and 2 girls
Our topic this term is CBeebies. What is your favourite programme? Does your child have a favourite character? If so please share it with the class.
Our aims over this term for the pupils incorporate:
- Recognising characters from the television through the use of toys, resources and activities.
- Leaning to develop effective communication supported through a total communication approach.
- Social skill focus to develop sharing and working alongside or playing with our peers.
- Independence and self help skills around using an open cup and putting our arms through a jumper sleeve.
We have wonderful opportunities to explore beyond the classroom going on adventures around the school, negotiating steps and also accessing outdoor PE and play equipment in other outdoor areas of school. We are integrating with some of the primary pupils through our play.