- Building towers. If you don’t have blocks at home there any many things around the home which you can use.
- Make some chocolate angel delight and add farm animals to make a fun muddy sensory tray!
- easy chalk paint- water, food colouring and corn starch mixed together.
- play foam- soap, water, food colouring, blended together.
- slime- glue, baking soda, lens solution and food colouring.
- freeze some toy animals in water
Week 10- my home
Our interest topic this week is my home! In class we will be exploring how important our homes are to us. At home, you can support your child’s learning by participating in activities to support their understanding of their home. This can be done through:
- Model making of your home.
- Making a den.
- How do we keep our house clean? Helping with hoovering, washing dishes, washing the car.
- ‘We’re gunna build a house’ song.
- Play with a dolls house.
- Play in a tent.
- Build a house out of blocks.
We hope you have lots of fun exploring your home!