Welcome to Butterflies.
We are an early years class with 9 pupils.
In our class we have five staff.
Jo is our teacher and Catasha, Emma, Ailish and Kelsey are the Teaching Assistants.
Here are some different resources to try if we do find ourselves having to stay at home.
- Building towers. If you don’t have blocks at home there any many things around the home which you can use.
Share your child’s favourite stories with them.
Ask them to point to pictures in the story or to recall events that have happened.
Encourage your child to turn the pages independently.
Some fun activities to do with your child over half term!
- Make some chocolate angel delight and add farm animals to make a fun muddy sensory tray!
- easy chalk paint- water, food colouring and corn starch mixed together.
- play foam- soap, water, food colouring, blended together.
- slime- glue, baking soda, lens solution and food colouring.
- freeze some toy animals in water