No place like home WC 25.01
Our theme this week:
Here is a powerpoint with messages shared from the local police to support us through our time at home:
During this lockdown we are all spending a lot more time at home than we usually would, so we thought it would be a nice idea to appreciate what we have at home and who makes up our home!
Your first challenge:
- Take a picture or draw a picture of you favourite place in your house.
- Take a picture or draw a picture of the people that make up your home.
Home isn't just a building that is your house, it is a feeling, a comfort and happiness. This week I want you to do 5 things (one a day) of whatever makes you happy in your home. Please do share your pictures with us of all the lovely things you enjoy in your house.
- Playing with your toys
- Sharing a book with someone in your family
- Enjoying a meal together at the table
- Watching your favourite thing
- Tidying your bedroom
- No place like home
- Where Does it Go Home Sorting Activity Board - Sorting Cards.pdf
- Where Does it Go Home Sorting Activity Board - A4.pdf
Above are some attached activities linked to houses and homes.
I have attached our outdoor challenge to keep a positive mindset and there is still time to participate at home in your garden, local area for the last week of January!